As many as 800 recreational vehicles are expected to meet at the Family Motor Coach Association’s Southeast Area Rally February 6-to-9, 2019. Held at the Sun ‘n Fun Expo Campus in Lakeland, Florida the four-day event is expected to be among the largest RV rallies in the eastern United States. EVELO Electric Bikes will be offering free ebike test rides at the event beginning on Wednesday. Research has shown a strong connection between RV travel and electric bikes. “The lure of the open road and the comforts of home come together when you’re traveling in a recreational vehicle or RV. But before you hit the road, there are a few things you should understand about RVs,” wrote Frances Krug in the article, “Electric Bicycles and RVs – The Perfect Match.” “One of the things you need to consider is how you’ll get around once you’ve made your camp. And even if you stay in campgrounds, you’re still going to want to get out and see the sights,” Krug explained, adding that you could tow a vehicle, unhooking it everytime you want to go to the store or just tour a rally. One of the best alternatives is to use an electric bike. It is compact, relatively inexpensive, easy, and fun.‹ Go back to the blog
RV & Electric Bike ResourcesHere are a few resources for the 2019 Southeast Area Rally and electric bikes generally.
- Southeast Area Motor Coach Association December News PDF.
- Southeast Area Motor Coach Association Website.
- Family Motor Coach Association Website.
- Family Motor Coach Association Rally Calendar.
- The Complete Electric Bike Buyer’s Guide.
- Electric Bicycles and RVs – The Perfect Match.
- 10 Reasons Why Electric Bikes and RVs Are a Perfect Match.
- Top 10 Features for a Folding Electric Bike.